- Students in 4K and kindergarten may check out one book.
- Students in grades 1-4 may check out three books.
- All books are checked out for 10 days (2 weeks).
- Students with overdue books may not check out any books (unless permission) until ALL overdue books are returned.
- Students are responsible for their library books. This includes lost books as well as any damaged that has occurred to the book.
Damaged or Lost Books
- If your child damages or loses a book, a letter will be sent home from Mrs. Costello.
- Please address this matter immediately. Students with fines are not allowed to bring books home from the library.
- Checks should be made to Horizon Elementary School OR bring a new copy of the book (hardcover only) to the library.
- If a lost book is found and returned to the library, a full reimbursement will be given.